x

How Do I Change The Color Of The Navigation Drop Down Menus

I was wondering if I could change the drop down navigation menu titles to different colors for example in the photo below is a picture of one of my drop down navigation menus Mermaid Bridget would be the color pink and Mermaid Gabriella would be a another shade of pink and so on so if anyone knows if there is a way to do that then telling me how would be awesome and really helpful

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Weebly employees are not able to assist with code edits, but if you post a link to your site another user may be able to help you out. If you do edit the css/html area of your theme your site would be considered a "custom" theme. It's possible you may not be able to receive assistance from support unless you revert back to a standard Weebly theme. If you are able to add the css override to Settings>SEO>Header your site will still be a standard Weebly theme and it is much easier to troubleshoot. I.e. if you run into an issue, you can remove the code, see if the issues resolves, and the paste it back if the override was not the cause. Just something to think about when you are making these types of edits. Smiley Happy 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Here Is The Photo I Am Talking About, I Had To Put it in a reply to my own question because it wouldn't let me post my question with this photo in with the text

Message 4 of 3
Square

Best Answer

Weebly employees are not able to assist with code edits, but if you post a link to your site another user may be able to help you out. If you do edit the css/html area of your theme your site would be considered a "custom" theme. It's possible you may not be able to receive assistance from support unless you revert back to a standard Weebly theme. If you are able to add the css override to Settings>SEO>Header your site will still be a standard Weebly theme and it is much easier to troubleshoot. I.e. if you run into an issue, you can remove the code, see if the issues resolves, and the paste it back if the override was not the cause. Just something to think about when you are making these types of edits. Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 3