x

How do I FIX Google Search Console Errors?

I have received an email from Google Search Console that states: 

Top Errors

Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:

Top Warnings

Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

No global identifier provided (e.g., gtin, mpn, isbn)

Missing field "sku"

Missing field "brand"

Missing field "description"

Missing field "image"

How am I supposed to fix this within Weebly? All my products are set up the EXACT same yet only 12 products are affected?! I'm so confused on what is missing and/or what I need to do to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

I've never seen these errors before, @Jaci. If you can provide a screenshot it would be helpful.Also the specific product names. Thanks .

Message 13 of 12

This? I'm not sure what else you would like me to screen shot?

Message 13 of 12

I Just realized this says March & I think I moved my site around that time from WooCommerce to Weebly. This may be on the old site. I asked them to re-validate. Will check back if still errors. Sorry. 

Message 13 of 12
Square

No worries, @Jaci. It never hurts to ask! Let us know how it goes. Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 12

I received an email today from Google Search Console the fixes were complete & no errors found. This was a Woocommerce issue. Sorry for my error. Thank you for trying to help! 

Message 13 of 12
Square

Thanks for updating us, @Jaci!

Message 13 of 12

I received same errors from google search console and I never had woocommerce only weebly.

How can I fix them please?

Message 13 of 12

If I click on the word warning on one of the errors I get thisimage

Message 13 of 12
Square

Is this only on that specific product, @forvictoria?

Message 13 of 12

Hi Adam,

yes so far only that one, but all the errors are for that 1 product as of now.

Message 13 of 12
Square

Ok. I don't think that product should have any different HTML than any other one, so it's odd that Google only noticed with that one.

Message 13 of 12