x

How do I change the social icon color? How do I change footer button style?

Two questions regarding my footer:

Everything on my website is black and white, but the footer.

1) Social icon color: They are grey for some reason, and I want them to be black. How?

2) The button: I would like the inverse, where it is just outlined in black instead of the whole thing being black. When I click "Button" under form options for my newsletter form, there is no option to change the look of the button. 

Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Try using this in Settings > SEO > Header Code:

<style>
.wsite-social .wsite-social-item {
color: #000000 !important;
}

.wsite-button .wsite-button-inner, .wsite-editor .wsite-button .wsite-button-inner {
background:#fff !important;
color:#000 !important;
}

.wsite-button .wsite-button-inner:hover, .wsite-editor .wsite-button .wsite-button-inner:hover {
background:#000 !important;
color:#fff !important;
}
</style>

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

can not make it, somebody can help me?

Message 26 of 25
Square

Hi @Joeblack This thread is old and may have outdated info. Can you please clarify what you are trying to do? Thanks!

Message 26 of 25

Thank you for your reply.

Oh, sorry. I just want to change the color of the social media icons.

thank you for your support 

Message 26 of 25
Square

You're welcome. Smiley Happy If you click the theme tab you may be able to change the accent colors which would include the social media icons. Otherwise it would require custom code, although, I wouldn't be able to help you out with that. I think some users on here created their own social media icons and linked to their appropriate pages. There may also be an app in the App Center that you can use. https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/social

Message 26 of 25