x

Integrate Mollie payments for IDeal in Weebly shop!

At the moment I am a Weebly pro member, but I would certainly upgrade to Business if it could be connected to Mollie payments. Most important: With Mollie, Dutch customers could pay with IDEAL.
At the moment I use Ecwid on my website, but you also have to pay for it. And the Weebly shop loads faster ...

So please activate Mollie.....

Best Wishes, Sonja 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

I'm not familiar with Mollie and haven't seen that suggested before, though I recommend subscribing to this post about IDEAL payements:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Integrate-iDeal-in-Weebly-shop/idi-p/2362

If we made any changes there you'll be notified by email.

Message 7 of 12

Ecwid also use Mollie payments, the customers can choose the option IDEAL payments so I thought maybe that could be an idea?

Message 7 of 12
Square

It's definitely a possibility, although I couldn't say when or if we would add those as options. If you already have an Ecwid store you can include that on a Weebly site with this app:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/ecwid-online-store?ref=ac-search

Message 7 of 12

Thank you ver much Adam,

I already use Ecwid, but it loads a little bit slow on my website, so I would prefer the Weebly shop if it was working with a IDeal payment system. 

Message 7 of 12

Hello!

Me too, I am waiting for the connection of Mollie with the Weebly-shop. I have been using Weebly for years and I am very happy, but I don't upgrade because I can't connect Mollie. So, yes please, make it possible! Thank you, Els

Message 7 of 12

Is dit inmiddels mogelijk? Ik zit er ook op te wachten Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 12
Square

Dit is op dit moment geen beschikbare optie. Het spijt me voor het ongemak.

Message 13 of 12

Hoi Bernadette. 

Welke mogelijkheden zijn er dan wel voor Ideal transacties vanuit een Weebly shop?

dank alvast en groet, 

Caroline

Message 13 of 12
Square

Hallo. Integratie met Ideal is niet mogelijk. Excuses voor het ongemak.

Message 13 of 12

Any news on Ideal / Mollie integration?
Message 13 of 12
Square

I'm sorry, but no, we do not have any updates to provide. 

Message 13 of 12