x

My logo cuts off in square banner it is rectangular. Is there a way to make banner image wider?

My logo cuts off in square banner it is rectangular. Is there a way to make banner image wider?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

You could try editing your original image and adding some extra white space around the image, then uploading that, @KRD.

Message 5 of 4

I do not know how to do that.. I have a weekly website for another site. I am allowed to click the image box and resize. I have used Weebly for years. I am not sure what is going on with this particular website but it is strange that I can not resize an image or the image box. Im about to go elsewhere as I cant have my main logo cut off in the header. I have no idea what you are saying as far as adding whitespace... that sounds like I would need to have some kind of alternative image software and I dont have that. I cant believe there is no way to resize an image. Is that true?
Message 5 of 4
Square

Did you make some additional changes? I'm looking at your website in the editor and your logo in the header section doesn't look like it's cut off.

Message 5 of 4