x

Product Kits / Bundles / Packages / Pricing deal on selected group of products

Hi

I sell lots of seperate physical products, but I would like to sell bundles of physical products for a promotional price.

It would be great if you could do either of the following;

- Setup a product which was a bundle of existing products (still allowing the user to add the custom choice selections to each product as required)

- Have a type of discount code for bundles - i.e. if a certain combination of products is in the basket, the customer can use the "Bundle code" to achieve the bundle price

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @Pablo99 - if you haven't yet I'd recommend posting this on our Vote on Features board.

Message 2 of 4

I would like a seller tool like bundles for a percentage off. Also signing throughout the page to remind your customers of the deals to be had. So I guess the page layout would have to accommodate adding such sign randomly, and so forth. we need the ability to wheal and deal. Also could the last few sentences of filling out product info be a little user-friendly??  I thank ya'll in advance and have a great one, if not a great one make it a great big one.

Message 5 of 4
Square

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 4