x

Product Search Needs Help in ECommerce Store

I no longer even use the search feature when searching for products listed in my store.  I do have over 4,000 products but should that matter?  Is there a trick to getting correct results?  I have tried every varient in the search box to find the product I am looking for.  Completely random items will appear, would be nice to have this feature usable.  As it is very time consuming.... especially when adding products into store categories.  The items I search for there do not appear either.  Any help, advice, tips, tricks, fixes would be great.  PS  I have cleared cache,cookies, tried different browsers, restatrted my browser, restarted my computer, logged out of weebly, logged back into weebly.  Just looking for more of a helpful reply than the usual go to's.  Or if this is know issue I am fine with that too....just please let me know this is an issue and I will enter a ticket.  Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Heya! I went ahead and replied to the other thread earlier.

Message 2 of 3

Sorry the first thread showed up under community "how-to". i must have been there when I dtarted the thread. I should have deleted.
Message 3 of 3