x

Split navigation bar in left-aligned and right-aligned part

Hello everyone,

My Weebly website has a navigation bar that looks like this:

However, I would like the last two tabs to be right-aligned, to indicate a distinction between those and the other six (since regular users will want to look at the leftmost six tabs only. Ideally, I want the navigation bar to look like this:

I have seen a post where you can align everything to the right, but I would like just these two to be moved. I cannot find an option for this in the site builder, but maybe it can be done with HTML/CSS. Is there any way this can be done?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Weebly employees are not able to assist with code edits, but if you post a link to your site another user may be able to help you out. If you do edit the css/html area of your theme your site would be considered a "custom" theme. It's possible you may not be able to receive assistance from support unless you revert back to a standard Weebly theme. If you are able to add the css override to Settings>SEO>Header your site will still be a standard Weebly theme and it is much easier to troubleshoot. I.e. if you run into an issue, you can remove the code, see if the issues resolves, and the paste it back if the override was not the cause. Just something to think about when you are making these types of edits. Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 2