x

Youtube Video thumbnail issues

Hi, I am struggling with the YouTube Element I have uploaded a number of videos and initially the thumbnail showed for all videos. I've gone back into my site and some of the thumbnails have disappeared and instead I am left with a huge ugly black box with the following message Video unavailable Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner watch on YouTube this is a major issue, as how many people will realise that if they clicked on the watch on youtube it would take them to the video, considering the first part of the message states that the video is not available. It would seem that as soon as the video as been watched once that this message appears. I even created another site and uploaded the same video and still getting the same black screen. Please provide a solution to the this issue. this is the test site I created https://masterclasstestvideo.weebly.com/ thanks
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem on my website. 

Message 4 of 6
Square

Hi there. This is a setting that comes from Youtube and the video owner. It is not something we have control of from our end. Are you embedding videos from that you have uploaded to your Youtube account? 

Message 4 of 6

I'm having the same issue. If I embed a youtube video, it will work on a computer but it shows up blank on a mobile device. This is so frustrating because it looks like I haven't uploaded any videos. This is not an issue with the link because it will work on a computer. 

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @jakuop Can you post a link to the page on your site with the Youtube video? 

Message 7 of 6

Yes, but my hope was to have the actual youtube video on the website. I was able to embed the video and it worked out fine that way...just would be nice if I could just use the Youtube feature and it worked how it was supposed to. Smiley Happy Thank you! 

Message 7 of 6