x

can i change the color of the font on my category titles?

Hi; I am wondering if there is a way to change the color of the titles of my categories in my shop.  I tried to go into theme and change fonts but it won't let me change the color or font of those headings.  They are in white and I was hoping they could stand out a bit more. 

Here is the link to the page so you can see what I mean:
https://www.rkgourdcreations.com/#/

Thank you for any help!!

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @Ronni14 I believe it is theme-related, but the category titles should be controlled by the Paragraph Title option. The other elements this would affect on your site is any "Title" element used in the body section of your site. If you don't want these areas to change to the default color you will need to edit them individually using the edit font bar that pops up when highlighting the text. Note: you can't edit the category titles this way (with the font bar) so they must be changed by the default Paragraph Titles option. 

Message 6 of 6

Hi Bernadette, thanks for the help. I think you are right, it is probably theme-related since it will not change with the paragraph title option and won't let me highlight and change it. I'll have to play around with the themes or just leave it! Thanks again!!  

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 6 of 6
Square

Not a problem. Let me figure out what test site I'm using in my screenshot and I'll let you know what theme I'm using. I was able to change the color of mine on this theme.
Message 6 of 6

Bernadette, that would be great! There are so many themes, I'm not sure which will work! Then I may have to tweak the whole site!!  Thanks again!!  

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 6 of 6
Square

Okay, it looks like I am using Birdseye 2 I believe it is the one with the mountain image. There's quite a few examples of the theme in the theme tab since it is one of the more popular themes. 

Message 7 of 6