x

iOS error message when sharing blog on iphone/ipad

I've never had an issue before but all of a sudden while I'm trying to share my blog on Facebook Weebly gives me and error message that says: Account Not Connected - To share your blog post you need to set up your facebook account in iOS setting. Im running iOS 11.

I already double checked my setting in my Weebly dashboard and it is linked to my Facebook account.

HELP!

1,229件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
13 返信
Square

Have you set up your Facebook account with your iPad itself, @Raynebow? I believe the apps need you to have your iOS device set up with a Facebook account in the Settings app.

1,188件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

And where exactly are we supposed to set this up? I can find no place in either Weebly, Facebook or Twitter settings to connect them. It used to work without a problem.

1,148件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Do you have the Facebook app installed, too?

1,144件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I do and Twitter also.

1,135件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Ok, it should be using those. Are you seeing an error message when publishing?

1,131件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

When I go to share a post on Twitter, I get a message: Account no connected  To share your blog post you need to setup your Twitter account in iOS setting.

I find nothing that addresses this. It used to work just fine, then stopped.

1,120件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Same thing happens with Facebook.

1,119件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

What version of iOS do you have installed, and what version of the Weebly app are you using? You find both within the Settings app. 

For iOS: Settings > General > Software Update

For Weebly app: Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Weebly

1,114件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

iOS 11.0.3

Weebly 4.41.2

1,091件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Ok; it seems like Apple removed Facebook/Twitter ingration from the Settings app in iOS 11. I'm going to check with our engineers to see what our plans are with that. I think in the meantime you'll have to share the URL of your site or blog posts manually, unfortunately.

797件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Thank you for looking into it!

782件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

No problem! Thanks for letting us know. Smiley Happy

780件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/14
不適切なコンテンツを報告