x

Where is the Google Adwords coupon?

I registered the domain for my second site yesterday and was shown that I would receive a $100 Google Adwords coupon. This is really exciting, but I don't know where to get it. Do I have to go to Google Adwords first or is it somewhere in my account?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

10,840件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 Bベストアンサー
Square

ベストアンサー

Actually, I take that back - Starter is included.  I'll send your Adwords code via private message, @NVercelletto.

ベストアンサーを見る >

10,823件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
62 返信

@Adam wrote:

You should see a "claim my $100" button on the card:

But I see only right side of the picture.

1,979件の閲覧回数
メッセージ22/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you able to see the button on either browser?

1,965件の閲覧回数
メッセージ23/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Yes!  I switched to a different browser and it came up correctly.  Once I could see the button, I was able to go through the process easily. 

Thank you!!

1,963件の閲覧回数
メッセージ24/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I can not see it in either Firefox or Chrome. Could someone send it to me please?

1,936件の閲覧回数
メッセージ25/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

The code itselfisn't shown, though the tips card in your dashboard will have a button you can click to get started. You can click the dots at the bottom of the card to see each of the slides, or just wait for it to show as it goes through each slide.

1,938件の閲覧回数
メッセージ26/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I also need the code, think this website needs an update! bentley@bentleyprolifestyle.com please
1,486件の閲覧回数
メッセージ27/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Mine isn't there. Please send or place there. Thanks

1,843件の閲覧回数
メッセージ28/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @talkingchange. The codes that Google gives us aren't valid for your location, unfortunately.

1,841件の閲覧回数
メッセージ29/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

i am still unable to find the coupon code is there a link that leads to it or somthing i didnt see it in any of the emails it was indeed included in the starter thing i chose to buy so i need help getting it please

1,800件の閲覧回数
メッセージ30/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

@Notch

I sent you a private message with your code. Smiley Happy

1,565件の閲覧回数
メッセージ31/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello Adam, 

I'm registered with a business account and I can't find the code either. I checked the tip box on the dashboard as I saw on another post that it could be there, but it wasn't. Could you send mine? 

Thanks in advance. 

David

1,692件の閲覧回数
メッセージ32/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello David! You should be able to claim it from one of the tabs under your Blog Comments on the dashboard.  That code should also arrive for you via email, however.

1,684件の閲覧回数
メッセージ33/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi, I have found my dashboard and gone to the slide you told me to but it is blank and only has the picture in the bottom right and there is no button to claim my $100 could you please email me the code?

1,557件の閲覧回数
メッセージ34/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

You should see it as one of the cards on the "tip" card. I saw this in your account which has a claim button on it:

1,555件の閲覧回数
メッセージ35/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

How do I get my adwords coupon?

1,491件の閲覧回数
メッセージ36/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

What is your website name? 

1,488件の閲覧回数
メッセージ37/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello there, I sign in and purchesed a weebly package with £14 where it said that I will recive a $100 dollar voucher for google ad. I checked my email and looked around the platform and there so sign of it. Can somebody help me please .

Thank you

755件の閲覧回数
メッセージ38/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Can you contact our support team about that, @Turek18?

751件の閲覧回数
メッセージ39/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I Need my coupon for creating a new site.

1,539件の閲覧回数
メッセージ40/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Can you contact our Customer Success team about that, @Kamden15?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1,508件の閲覧回数
メッセージ41/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I recently purchased a new domain. Do I get a free Google Ads coupon? 

1,180件の閲覧回数
メッセージ42/63
不適切なコンテンツを報告