x

Where is the Google Adwords coupon?

I registered the domain for my second site yesterday and was shown that I would receive a $100 Google Adwords coupon. This is really exciting, but I don't know where to get it. Do I have to go to Google Adwords first or is it somewhere in my account?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 63
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Actually, I take that back - Starter is included.  I'll send your Adwords code via private message, @NVercelletto.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

@Adam wrote:

You should see a "claim my $100" button on the card:

But I see only right side of the picture.

Message 22 of 63

Hey there! Just to clarify, are you able to see the button on either browser?

Message 23 of 63

Yes!  I switched to a different browser and it came up correctly.  Once I could see the button, I was able to go through the process easily. 

Thank you!!

Message 24 of 63

I can not see it in either Firefox or Chrome. Could someone send it to me please?

Message 25 of 63
Square

The code itselfisn't shown, though the tips card in your dashboard will have a button you can click to get started. You can click the dots at the bottom of the card to see each of the slides, or just wait for it to show as it goes through each slide.

Message 26 of 63

I also need the code, think this website needs an update! bentley@bentleyprolifestyle.com please
Message 27 of 63

Mine isn't there. Please send or place there. Thanks

Message 28 of 63
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @talkingchange. The codes that Google gives us aren't valid for your location, unfortunately.

Message 29 of 63

i am still unable to find the coupon code is there a link that leads to it or somthing i didnt see it in any of the emails it was indeed included in the starter thing i chose to buy so i need help getting it please

Message 30 of 63
Square

@Notch

I sent you a private message with your code. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 63

Hello Adam, 

I'm registered with a business account and I can't find the code either. I checked the tip box on the dashboard as I saw on another post that it could be there, but it wasn't. Could you send mine? 

Thanks in advance. 

David

Message 32 of 63

Hello David! You should be able to claim it from one of the tabs under your Blog Comments on the dashboard.  That code should also arrive for you via email, however.

Message 33 of 63

Hi, I have found my dashboard and gone to the slide you told me to but it is blank and only has the picture in the bottom right and there is no button to claim my $100 could you please email me the code?

Message 34 of 63
Square

You should see it as one of the cards on the "tip" card. I saw this in your account which has a claim button on it:

Message 35 of 63

How do I get my adwords coupon?

Message 36 of 63
Square

What is your website name? 

Message 37 of 63

Hello there, I sign in and purchesed a weebly package with £14 where it said that I will recive a $100 dollar voucher for google ad. I checked my email and looked around the platform and there so sign of it. Can somebody help me please .

Thank you

Message 38 of 63
Square

Can you contact our support team about that, @Turek18?

Message 39 of 63

I Need my coupon for creating a new site.

Message 40 of 63
Square

Can you contact our Customer Success team about that, @Kamden15?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 41 of 63

I recently purchased a new domain. Do I get a free Google Ads coupon? 

Message 42 of 63