x

Where is the Google Adwords coupon?

I registered the domain for my second site yesterday and was shown that I would receive a $100 Google Adwords coupon. This is really exciting, but I don't know where to get it. Do I have to go to Google Adwords first or is it somewhere in my account?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 63
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Actually, I take that back - Starter is included.  I'll send your Adwords code via private message, @NVercelletto.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
Square

Our Adwords codes are only valid in North America, so we wouldn't be able to provide one for you for your purchase, @katiaroque. Thanks for checking, though!

Message 43 of 63

I cannot find my coupon for adwords credit. Please help.

Message 44 of 63
Square

On the bottom left of your account dashboard is a "Tips" card. The third slide over should have a button you can click to claim your Adwords credit.

Message 45 of 63

I do not see my google adwords coupon either.  I just received an email from Weebly saying congratulations on $100 from google, but it says it expired 12/31/2016.  Obviously there must be a mistake since that date has long passed and I just set up my account and received the email a couple of days ago!

Message 46 of 63
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @pctoo. The date in the email is incorrect. On the dashboard of your account is a tip card on the lower left - one of the slides will either show your cord or have a button to click and take advantage of the offer.

Message 47 of 63

Is this still a promotion? I can't for the life of me find this tips window you are talking about.

Message 48 of 63

Hey there DDrawer! That is currently available, though it would only be available after a paid plan is in place.

Message 49 of 63

Hey I'm also looking for my adwords code. Can you send mine?

Message 50 of 63

You should receive it in an email. Please also check your spam folder.

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 51 of 63

I also didn't get my 100 USD coupon code. My email: -------

Message 52 of 63
Square

Unfortunately, our Adwords codes are only valid in North America. Sorry, @itweb1010!

Message 53 of 63

I can't find mine either. There isn't a Tips area. I can't find it.

Message 54 of 63
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @ResumeMD. I've sent you an email with your code. 

Message 55 of 63

I don't see the email. Can you send it again?

Message 56 of 63

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks!

Message 57 of 63

I have two sites on my account and I don't believe I've recieved an email for either of them. I checked my Tip strip and there wasn't a code their either

Message 58 of 63
Square

The code itself won't show, though you should see this as one of the slides in the tips card on your site dashboard:

Message 59 of 63

I can't find mine either, I just started a site 2 days ago

Message 60 of 63

Just started a site and would like to get my google ads coupon please Smiley Happy 

Message 61 of 63
Square

I'll send you a private message, @westhofa Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 63

Hi, I have a few sites and just created a new one but have never received a google ads code. I also do not see it on the tips....

Message 63 of 63