x

promote.weebly.com hosts blacklisted, emails affected

Some order confirmations are being rejected as spam (not even arriving in our, or our customers' spam mailbox) because some promote.weebly.com hosts are blacklisted as spam sources.

eg. see

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3ao1.promote.weebly.com&run=toolpage 

Weebly needs to address the issue of emails being flagged as spam serious enough to have their hosts blacklisted.

Sending e-commerce emails from hosts used only for that purpose (rather than combining them with marketing emails) would seem helpful.

When we reported this issue we were told we should whitelist the weebly hosts, but this does not resolve the non-delivery problems arising from all the other spam filters that consult blacklists, nor the bigger issue of weebly's value declining due to developing a reputation of sending spam.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Good info. Lucky me I came across your website by accident.Visit site

Message 4 of 4
Square

I haven't heard any other users report this, but I'll see if I can find some more information. 

Message 4 of 4

@VIGB @Bernadette @olivia3201 
Is this still an issue? My click rate has gone from 20% to around 5% since I switched to Promote. My emails sometimes end up in junk folder, sometimes not. 

Is promote being improved, or just left to die? 

Message 5 of 4