x

One of my pictures appears as a footer on each page/ How do I remove it?

At the bottom of each page one of my pictures appears as a footer.  How do I remove it?

Message 1 of 100
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Somehow those elements ended up outside of the normal content area, @mhmom. I've removed them all for you, so if you re-publish they should also be removed from your live site.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 100
99 REPLIES 99

I have text that is stuck underneath the footer area, cannot see it in the editor only on the live webisite it appears on every page of my website. Please Help! http://godbyband.weebly.com/

Message 2 of 100
Square

Hello! We can help you remove that. Is it the text on the right hand side that says Jazz Band MPA?

Message 2 of 100

I have the same poblem . Can't delete this picture showing on the footer. Can you please help kidzcreativecorner.weebly.com

Message 2 of 100
Square

Thanks for posting, @KCC. I'm going to check in with Adam on this one and one of us will update you no later than tomorrow. Thanks in advance for your patience! 

Message 2 of 100

I'm having the same problem with my website. 

The link is www.doremiproject.org

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 100
Square

Did you still need help, @weeblywebsite12? I don't see an image below your footer and I see that our support team logged into your account yesterday.

Message 2 of 100

No, I called the support team and got the help I needed. Thank you so much though!
Message 2 of 100
Square

Oh, ok! Glad to hear they were able to help you out!

Message 2 of 100

I also have this issue and it's driving me crazy! Can you help!? My site is: www.littlesweetthing.com

Thanks!

Karne

Message 2 of 100

It just happened to me, too:  HeartofSanta.com

Message 2 of 100

Hey there SantaDavid! What page are you seeing this on? It doesn't seem to be displaying here yet.

Message 2 of 100

I have the same problem two items are on the bottom of every page. https://coopersvilleareakiwanis.weebly.com/
Plese help

Message 2 of 100
Square

I've fixed that for you in the editor @coopkiwanis, so all you need to do is re-publish and it should fix your live site.

Message 2 of 100

Hey Adam! Can you also help me with that? I still have the same problem =(

-Karen

www.littlesweetthing.com

Message 2 of 100
Square

No problem, @LilSweetKaren? Can you re-publish your site now? That should fix it for you.

Message 2 of 100

I am having the same problem. IDK if it's on every page but it is at the bottom of the homepage. I cant find it when I'm logged in and editing but when I go to the published site its there. I've tried removing the footer all together and now I'm trying to change my theme. Please Help

Message 2 of 100
Square

Hey @Meganjeffery! What site are you seeing this on?

Message 2 of 100

I'm having this problem too on www.thefuneverse.com  The images are below the footer.

Message 2 of 100
Square

Sorry about that, @maureenlynas. I've removed those for you, so once you publish again it should fix your live site for you.

Message 2 of 100

Hi Adam 

I am also having this problem, gold arrows are showing up on all my pages in the footer. But they are not showing up in the editor for me to delete them myself.

www.e-fitpt.com

Any help would be appreciated

Erin 

Message 2 of 100
Square

No problem, @efitpt. I've removed those in the editor, so it should be fixed for you next time you publish.

Message 2 of 100