x

One of my pictures appears as a footer on each page/ How do I remove it?

At the bottom of each page one of my pictures appears as a footer.  How do I remove it?

Message 1 of 100
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Somehow those elements ended up outside of the normal content area, @mhmom. I've removed them all for you, so if you re-publish they should also be removed from your live site.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 100
99 REPLIES 99

I am having the same problem. What do I do?

Message 64 of 100

Hey @KimberlyDawn!  We were able to get that removed for you. If you could log into your site editor and publish that will fix the live site.  

Message 64 of 100

I am having the same problem on www.drupasani.com

Message 64 of 100
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @Shrirang. I've removed the image in the editor for you, so all you need to do is re-publish your site.

Message 64 of 100

Thanks a lot Adam, You are really quick in helping us Smiley Happy
Message 64 of 100

I have this problem now with many pictures. My site is thesoloavocado. Please assist. Janie 

Message 64 of 100
Square

I've fixed that for you in the editor, @SoloAvo, so all you need to do now is re-publish. Let me know if you still see anything!

Message 64 of 100

Fixed! Thanks. J

Message 64 of 100

Hi Adam, I'm having this exact same problem, except it's two photos appearing as footers on each and every page of my site....can you help me too?  my site:  Boomeranglover.com

Thanks,

Bill 

Message 64 of 100
Square

I've removed those for you in the editor, @leftofright1963, so all you need to do now is re-publish your site.

Message 64 of 100

Thanks so much, Adam!  Dude, I seriously LOVE weebly!  You guys are the very best!

Thanks again!

Bill aka leftofright1963

Message 64 of 100
Square

Glad to help! Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 100

Hi, hoping I can reach someone here. We also have the same problem, both with a search box and an image in the footer. Bethelnorthfield.org.

Thanks so much!

Message 64 of 100
Square

I deleted the elements for you, but you will need to republish. Smiley Happy Also you should move the content on your home page (map, address, phone, search, social media icons) down to the footer so that it shows on all pages. To enable the footer click at the bottom and choose a layout. I don't think you can move the content from the body to the footer area so you may need to rebuild those few elements. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Message 64 of 100

Hi Adam, we also have the same problem on www.hmcjewels.com.  Can you please remove the photo embedded in the footer?

Message 64 of 100
Square

Hi @hmcjewels Is it this image? 

Message 64 of 100

@Bernadette Yes it is.

Message 64 of 100
Square

I've removed that in the editor for you, @hmcjewels, so all you need to do is publish your site again.

Message 64 of 100

Hey Adam, you seem to be the superstar who is fixing this issue for EVERYONE. Could I be next? serendipitytopeka.com...the image advertising the concert with Eric Wortham has to go on all the pages/footers. Thank you so much!

Message 64 of 100
Square

Hi @serendipityTKS I helped you out with this. Please just publish your site for the image to disappear. Thanks! 

Message 64 of 100

You rock! Thank you!!!

Message 64 of 100