x

Unauthorized Google Analytics and Qunatcast Anlytics on my website

Hi Team,

I have been doing SEO for my website on weebly for better search result, When I was looking for source I found some unauthorized Google analytics code and Qunatcast Code I couldn't find the source of that in editor please let me know due to my own Analytics code it's getting collide with mine.Please remove it from my site or Dp let me know and help me on this issue.Thanks for quick response.

Best Regards,

Pawan Jha

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

The second set of Google Analytics information on your site is our own. We use this code to track the total amount of traffic across our entire network. It should not interfere with your own in any way, even when working with more advanced or specific tracking.

Message 2 of 5

HI Brodie,
Won't it be affecting my website traffic, And what about Quantcast code please remove it
Message 2 of 5
Square

Neither code will affect site traffic, and it won't have any impact on any codes of your own that you add. You can safely ignore them.

Message 2 of 5

ohk..
Thanks Adam for your support and as per your suggestion i had posted an idea regarding Facebook instant article i would be glad to hear from you on that.. TIA
Ragards,
Pawan
Message 2 of 5