x

A customer has paid for an item but it hasn't appeared in my Weebly store report

A customer bought a book on my website yesterday at around 12.00 GMT (UK time). I received no email notification, and the sale isn't on my Weebly dashboard. The buyer emailed me a screenshot of his credit card app, and sure enough there is a charge to Green Path Publishing (the name of my business). I know this guy and trust him - it's not a scam.

The website has low levels of sales, but it was working fine before Christmas. So what's gone wrong - and where has his money gone?

Thanks

John

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hi John. I don't see any recent charges either. I recommend reaching out to our support team  directly so they can look into this with you. I also recommend logging into your Stripe account directly to see if you see any charges there. 

Message 6 of 5

Thanks for replying. The cusomer's money has been refunded to him, without me doing anything. I checked Stripe, but there's nothing showing there. So, I don't understand what happened. 

John

Message 6 of 5

I'd like to add that while you suggested contacting support directly, I can see no way of doing that. The link you provided goes to the general support page, and all I can get is automated replies, none of which help.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Very sorry for the confusion. The support page has changed recently. Can you try typing in "speak with a representative" in the support chat box that pops up on the help center? That should get you directly to the different support teams for assistance. 

Message 6 of 5