x

Shipping option changes to first option in list

Hi, we are a not for profit school association and run our school's online uniform store using square/weebly - we need to know what classroom to deliver to so we set up each class as a separate shipping option as it doesn't look like we can add an extra field to request this information. We have had a parent let us know that after they processed payment the shipping option had reverted to the first listed option. I have just did a trial transaction and had the same occur - help!!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Have you contacted support yet, @panicnic? I recommend contacting Square support and letting them know you're having an issue with your online store - they will transfer you over to the Square Online team (aka Weebly team) so they can take a look.

Message 5 of 4

Where do I go to contact Square Support?  I am having the same problem.  My company has received 5+ orders since the weekend and all reverted back to "In Store Pickup" which is a free option.  I placed a test order myself to have the product shipped ($8.95 charge) and it reverted to In store pickup when I placed the order for no charge.  

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi George. You have an older account and are using a custom theme (not the new Square editor). You can reach Weebly support here by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the Contact Us button. A rep will definitely want to take a look at this and may need to run it by advanced support to make sure it is not a bug or known issue. 

Message 5 of 4