x

Update For Members Needed

Currently the way the member system is setup is not really optimized for business purposes. As someone who has purchased items from other websites and worked with other websites, I know that it is much easier for a customer, and customers generally enjoy, being able to make an account and then have all their info saved.  What I am asking for is just a way for me to make it so when people make an account it can actually have business integration so customers can save their address/payment information, track orders easier, and possibly have certain members get discounts.    Along with this I am not really a fan of how the Log In | Register looks in the top bar.  On most sites there is either a small Log In button which when clicked either allows you to log in or register, or even more common having the Log In at the very top of the page in a small font.  Currently with the Weebly setup that may look a bit akward, but that is another change I would like (better options for the very top of the page, like maybe Log In, Gift Cards/Certifigates, the cart, business email, My Account button, etc.).  Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

We agree with you @NewYorkCustoms, which is why it's in our Queue of things to add:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Accounts-for-Customers/idi-p/1621/page/2

I'd recommend adding kudos to show support of the feature.  You can also post any other changes you'd like to see as new posts to that forum.

Message 2 of 2