x

Updating Weebly/Square log in for two sites

Hi

I have two Weebly sites:

www.saturdaygalleryart.com (Business site)

and

www.emmabella.co.uk (Starter site)

I've been logging in with Square for a couple of months now. On log in, I get the Square launch page and I can switch between both sites via the drop down, top left. I'm using the same email to log in that I've always used on Weebly/Square.

I'm now getting emails from Square to the contact email (not the login email) for www.emmabella.co.uk stating 'ACTION REQUIRED...Your Weebly login needs to be updated by...'

The contact email for emmabella.co.uk has never been used to login to Weeby/Square and the drop down on the right of the overview page states that the site owner is the email address I've always used to login to Weebly/Square.

The message also says:

'Update your Weebly login and connect with Square. If you already have a Square login, you can link it with your Weebly login.'

The help page says there'll be a banner when I login - there used to be and that's what I used to update my login.

Do I need to do anything further? Why is Square sending messages to an email address that isn't used for login?

Thanks

Andrew

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for reaching out, Andrew1. Sorry for the delay here! It sounds like you may have an unused account floating around. 🤔 I'm going to reach out with a private message so I can get some more information from you. Thanks!

Message 3 of 2