x

Web address displaying as.......

I have a crazy question, if it's been asked and answered already, I'm sorry... but I'm wondering why my pages display as

https://www.crabbycoconut.com/#/ 

I thought my homepage would simply be my domain name which is crabbycoconut.com ? Again, if this is a (duh)Smiley Wink question, please forgive meSmiley Happy 

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

It doesn't look like you do - you have customer accounts enabled and you can't have that and Membership on at the same time. It's possible it could be customer accounts doing it. Try turning that off briefly in Store > Setup > Checkout and publishing.

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

i have just .com 

but have seen others when they have a shop on their site  but  i could be wrong

but essentially ur site is a .com  

Message 11 of 10
Square

Yes, I think it has to do with the shop page, but it's listed on the contact page as well.. hmm.. did you edit the permalink under the SEO settings for the pages? I'll check with Adam when he gets back as well. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 10

Thank you both for replying. The only edit I did under SEO was the site desription and meta keywords. Could it have something to do with enabling the SSL?

Message 11 of 10
Square

No.. that wouldn't do it either. I'm checking in with some support reps for you, though. 

Message 11 of 10

Thanks Bernadette. I'll check back for updates.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Do you have Membership enabled for your site, @AnyDayNow? I think that the # sign is appended when that feature is enabled.

Message 11 of 10

I shouldn't have it on, but where do I find it to check?

Message 11 of 10
Square

Best Answer

It doesn't look like you do - you have customer accounts enabled and you can't have that and Membership on at the same time. It's possible it could be customer accounts doing it. Try turning that off briefly in Store > Setup > Checkout and publishing.

Message 11 of 10

Thanks Adam! You were right, it was the customer accounts enabled that did it. 

Message 11 of 10