x

tracking numbers?

I am just setting up my shipping policies and can't find this answer. When an item is ordered and shipped with a tracking number, is that number automatically sent to the customer? 

I will be shipping most of my items via USPS will the tracking number generate itself? Do I need to do anything specific in the settings to do this? 

Also DHL is not a shipping option for me, is there any way to remove this? 

Jennifer

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem at all! It's great to ask questions here because if someone else has the same question they can see the answer. Smiley Happy

If you purchase the label through your account it will just ask you during the process if you want to send it to the customer, so you don't need to do anything extra for that.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting again. It depends on whether you print the label through us or not; if you do then we provide an option to automatically send it to the customer. If not, you can provide it to the customer via the order page in your store.

Message 5 of 4

Thank you......you can expect a LOT of questions from me! 

I do plan on printing the label through you, do I need to do anything specific in the settings to in order for the tracking number to be sent automatically to the customer? 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem at all! It's great to ask questions here because if someone else has the same question they can see the answer. Smiley Happy

If you purchase the label through your account it will just ask you during the process if you want to send it to the customer, so you don't need to do anything extra for that.

Message 5 of 4