x

Weebly and square/ shipping

Ok, so purchased a weebly plan on a month to month basis for now as I am just starting out  , spent hours adding items, weights, resizing pics, etc ,as well as  my domain for 1 year and chose to use square as my POS. However, I am trying to find an API Key generator so that I can use pirate-ship for my shipping as they are cheaper for my customers. Since I am using square as my pos service, should I not be able to utilize the API keys to add to this ? I am not sure why I have an account with weebly and then one with square if they are all the same company. For reference, I purchased the Performance plan as I am just starting out and wanted the options that the lower plans did not accept. paying 29/ month is much more feasible for me at this point than the drastically higher " Professional " plan at 79/month to get real time shipping info. To further add to the frustrations, I am not able to even add my UPS account, it gets to the check boxes that say I " agree to digital terms and conditions" and I check it and POOF white screen and nothing further will happen. I have been dealing with the issue for over 24 hours, have read countless articles here and beyond, watched youtubes, etc and cannot find my answers.... Anyone out there able to help !?? PLEASE help me bc I am so done with the whole thing at this point. It should NOT be this complicated - wish I would have known as i would have went elsewhere for this headache !

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I believe you have to have the Second tier to add shipping to your items. I am in the same situation. Have all items set up and it will not connect. Only to realize I have to go with the third Professional expensive tier to link to my Shipping account for real time shipping.

Sucks!

Message 2 of 2