x

Any Other Business

Hi all

My name is Peter.  I came up with Any Other Business in 2014.

I am a qualified Business and Administration (NVQ Level 2) and about to commence a course in AAT Level 2 Accounting.

Any Other Business is here to help local small businesses set up services such as web design, ecommerce, online booking, and also sell computer hardware.

I thought I'd introduce myself briefly and look forward to seeing where this venture takes me.

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi Peter! Welcome to the Community 🙂 

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for sharing your background. 

Feel free to reach out going forward if there's anything I can help with, @Any-Other-Biz 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 5

Thank you.

One thing I love to hear is feedback and suggestions about how I can improve the look of my website or hints for promotion.

I have social media set up as shown in the links at the footer of the website.

Not only will I welcome feedback, but would like to offer the same thing for anyone else's site.  We learn from each other no matter our level of experience.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

hi peter 

I just started my business doing paranormal events

Message 4 of 5

Thank you.

One thing I love to hear is feedback and suggestions about how I can improve the look of my website or hints for promotion.

I have social media set up as shown in the links at the footer of the website.

Not only will I welcome feedback, but would like to offer the same thing for anyone else's site.  We learn from each other no matter our level of experience check

Message 5 of 5