x
Beta Member

Hey There!

Hi everyone!

my name is Giánni, owner of The OMGi Salon (pronounced O-M-G) in Columbus, Ohio. Our focus is providing a comfortable & refreshing experience for all of our guests. We mostly deal with natural hair and helping to restore the hair/scalp to a healthy state. My hope is to begin training for trichology  soon to better service existing & future clientele. I also have a passion for giving back to the community so I’m hoping to start a non-profit program fusing beauty & mentorship serving our black/brown youth in the community. I’m also debuting a hand crafted hair accessory line called LeíBeaux (pronounced Lei Bow), joint with my pretty girls Eleía & JoLee. 

I look forward to networking with you all! Feel free to follow our IG pages, @OMGiSalon & @LeiBeaux

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Welcome to Square!

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Hello Gianni 🙂  I wish you and your salon was located in Charlotte, NC to help me out with my natural hair journey.  Wishing you much success and welcome to the community...don't be shy to drop questions and participate in threads...I'm sure you'll get some amazing information 🙂

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Hey! Funny thing, I’ve been traveling down to Charlotte & Raleigh over the last few years… I’m hoping to be able to open up down there too! Feel free to message me on IG, I can give you a few recommendations 😊

Message 4 of 4