x

Hi, I am Valerie, AKA Crocheted Magic,

I am new to Square, trying to transfer my wares from my Weebly to Square. ( I did not know this was going to even be a thing. ) So far, I have only listed a couple of items, under one listing, and cannot proceed! I also am not sure how any of this is going to work, as I post things I have made for other orders or gifts and put it out there for people to request having a similar item created for them! I don't have the time or money to make a ton of things to sit in a room and collect dust. No one wants exactly what someone else has.. the whole reason for loving handmade! Am I right? 
Anyway, I need help, because I have a following on Weebly and really just wanted to revamp it and add square as a great and convenient way to pay for, or place a deposit on,  an order.

Someone, please direct me to where I must go..Hint: I can't afford to have someone do this for me. I am a very small business, and 72, so not tech savvy as most younger folks are!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @crochetedmagic,

Happy to have you explore Square as an option for your online store. It sounds like you are trying to add items to your Square Online Store, correct? While you can manually add items, you can also add them in bulk. Take a look at this article for more details. Also, are you seeing an error message when adding your items? 

Give us a call โ˜Ž when time permits to walk you through the process. 

PS: Handmade stuff is the best!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2