x

Is there a way to hold ALL deposits unless specifically requested?

I want square to hold my money until I state I want it to deposit the money in my account. Is there a way to set this up or do I always have to have it deposited in 1 day, 2 days etc? Like I want it to collect my payments then when ready I can tell it to deposit into my account.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@cecilepuck 

Just wanted to circle back to this - we do have the option for manual deposits at this time. This has rolled out recently, where you can choose when you would like to send your deposits to your bank account.

Read more about manual deposits here!

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

there is not a way to defer deposits.  They will automatically be deposited the next business day. https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5438-next-business-day-deposit-schedule

What's funny is 99.5 out of 100 on this forum are mad they can't get their money fast enough and once in a while someone asks to get it weekly or monthly.

Message 2 of 6

I know, everytime I searched for deferring money all i could find was people complaining they dont get it fast enough. It would be easier for me to have it held because then I can do my finances at once instead of daily. Thanks for the answer! I may look into another option then. You would think they would want that since they can gain interest on it.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Best Answer

@cecilepuck 

Just wanted to circle back to this - we do have the option for manual deposits at this time. This has rolled out recently, where you can choose when you would like to send your deposits to your bank account.

Read more about manual deposits here!

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

I got a message saying  that you having a hard time release one of deposit my into my account of 211.00  just send it to my account now

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @robbins52,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your deposits. While we're not able to look into deposits via this public forum, you can reach out to support here, who will be able to take a closer look. 

Please let us know how you go!

Message 6 of 6