x
Admin

✨Meet new sellers in the Seller Community!✨

Frame 5 (1).png

Hello and welcome to new Seller Community members!

I came across a new (to me) fun fact this week that, even though we're still a few days out from the shortest day of the year, evening light has already become later in some parts of the country. As someone who has an affinity for the sunshine, this is something I'm celebrating this week! 😎

Anyone else out there have any wins to celebrate? Feel free to reply below and introduce your business while you're at it.

As you get to know our forums, be sure to check out these current events:

💰 Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Square Payroll — Happening tomorrow! Last chance to post your questions to the Payroll team for this event. Join the conversation and the folks from our Payroll team will reply on Friday, December 18th.

🗺 Seller Groups: Join a Community! — Check out our expanding set of Seller Groups where you can connect with sellers with whom you share interests, locations, or business types. For those in the San Francisco Bay Area facing the regional stay home order, be sure to check out these updates if you haven't already:

» Mayor London Breed Announces New Measures To Financially Support Local Small Businesses

» Request for Proposals from City and County of San Francisco’s OEWD

For a refresher on how to navigate, check out this guide: Orientation — Welcome to the Seller Community! and be sure to review our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

Cheers,

Tom

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Shoutout to just some of the new folks who joined over the last 7 days! Hello to @BASICStudios@jahermanrsb@poolandspanova@mancavetrader@AFSDetailing@MunchieFactory@1200leland@Jhgardengal@theowombaker, and @gingerwraps!

hellowinter.gif

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2