x

Pet Transportation

AS I DO PET TRANSPORTATION I USE SQUARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER APPS OUT THERE. dOES ANYONE ELSE TRANSPORT PETS ACROSS THE USA? DO YO USE OTHER APPS OTHER THAN SQUARE?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@Angela8713 Nope, the only app you should ever use to collect payments is square.  The sign of a true professional and gives your business credibility.

What are the costs associated with transporting pets across the country?  Do you itemize charges like by the mile etc?

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

DEEPENDS ON HOW YOU WANT TO TRANASPORT EITHER BY MILE OR FLATE RATE ALWAYS PAID IN CASH LIKE SQUARE OR OTHER APPS YOU CAN GO ON USHIP OR PAWZ.COM [ SAY YOUR GOING FROM TEXAS TO COLORADO SAY THE MILIEGE IS 1300 MILES YOU CAN CHARGE A FLAT FEE OF 800.00 OR YOU CAN CHARGE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT FOR MILIEGE .33-1.75 JUST DEPENDS YOU AND YOUR CLIENT. YOU CAN ALSO GO ON YOUTUBE TO FIND OUT MORE I DONT RECOMEND CITIZEN SHIPPERS AS THEY CHARGE 40. EACH MONTH AND THOSE CLIENTS ONLY WANNA PAY 100- 300 FOR 1000+ MILIEGE 

Message 3 of 3