x
Admin

Say Hello to New Community Members ๐Ÿ˜Š

Frame 5.png

Itโ€™s that time of the week when we welcome our newest Seller Community members! My name is Helen and I'm a Community Manager at Square. Reply below to introduce yourself and your business and let us know where youโ€™re located if you like. Welcome! 

As you start browsing the Community, here are some threads that you might not have discovered yet: 

โ˜• How to Use the Community โ€” Learn about how to start a new thread, how to mark a Best Answer and how you can help other sellers! 

๐Ÿ›’ How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders โ€” Learn how to take your business online.

Global Beta Seller Communityโ€” Would you like to help test one of Squareโ€™s Beta Program? Learn more and join the Beta Community to get started!

If you have any questions about the Seller Community reply to this post. I'm happy to help! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

I'm tagging just some of the sellers who joined the Community this week. I hope you're all keeping well. Welcome! 

@Printandsave @AliciaNeilson @Avonbylauralove @BurlFlowers @CommonSense @curlsandcuts @gatherfoodtruck @Gorilla_Store @LadyCCBakery @LovesIcecream @RaniasCakes @mmmcookies @Sweethanddeligh 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2