x

Trainings and Webinars

Hello Everyone!  Hope everyone had a enjoyable weekend.  My name is Joe McGrath.  I have become Retail Coordiantor for York Revolution.  I have worked in the sports industry for a number of years in retail, community relations, and customer service. I previously worked for Aramark in receiving the merchandise for the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia 76ers, and all events scheduled at the Wells Fargo Center.  I have been given the opportunity I have always wanted and now I want to keep learning and growing in the competitive industry.    I wanted to see if anyone knows of trainings or webinars I am able to join. Thank you- Joe

Joe McGrath
Retail Coordinator
York Revolution
jmcgrath@yorkrevolution.com
717-801-4468
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hello @JoeM thanks for your post! My name is Charlie and I have a retail store in Hershey PA, so kinda close! I am not familiar with any webinars right now, but stay active and checking the Square Community; if something is going to happen you'll be able to get notice of it and be able to join in. Are you already familiar with the York area? There are probably business network groups in that area that could also offer trainings of some sort.

The Square Community is a great place to learn about Square products, get advice and troubleshooting, and just talk business and marketing in general. The more you participate here, the more you'll get out of it! We're glad you're here!

Message 2 of 2