x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: December 13th ๐Ÿ•Ž

Hi Community! 

It's time for another edition of Welcome Wednesday! Every Wednesday we welcome new members. There are too many of you to name each person individually, but whether or not you're mentioned here, feel free to say hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹

This week's post is brought to you by Hanukkah - happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates! 

via GIPHY

For those of you listed here, tell us a little about your business and where you're located. Are any of you doing any special holiday promotions? 

@lovinteara

@thewiredbird
@whitecelltech
@pilsenoutpost
@Graftondist
@cocktailz
@Antiques
@WildsideNails
@pRobert88
@margopenelope
@TheFunkyZebra
@agape3

A couple things to check out in the community: 

• Remember to give out likes for posts. โค๏ธ   Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.   

Cheers and thanks again for joining the Seller Community!

- Kelly 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I work with businesses to develop their WordPress websites and integrate with Square POS system. Personally, I've been using Square in my business for several years. Now I integrate Square with WooCommerce on WordPress websites.

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

That's great, @agape3! Thanks for the post. Good to know you're one of our e-commerce integration gurus out there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 3 of 4

I build farmhouse style tables and benches full time from home. 

https://www.facebook.com/a.little.s.charm/

Message 4 of 4