x

What happened to my offline payments? They disappeared

We were at an event with bad service, so we took offline payments. We did this yesterday and when we got service they all went through (60 payments). Did the same thing today at the same location and it appears that the payments stopped recording after noon today. I estimate that we have lost about $1500 or more. It's now Sunday night and tomorrow is a holiday. How do I get in touch with someone before the time for processing has passed? The report doesn't show any unprocessed payments.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

HI, today, Monday is a Holiday.  No Square Support until tomorrow.  

You can try to contact Customer Support with this link.  Monday to Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm PST.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

You must be logged into your account and is best on a laptop or desktop.  Phone app sometimes displays unavailable at times.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the reply. I've done all that but concerned that it says I have 24 hours to process offline payments, but I can't get any help from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday morning. Do they take that into consideration? 

Message 3 of 4

If you have a Samsung Phone and are taking Offline Payments, BE CAREFUL. There was a glitch a Samsung app that caused an issue with connectivity and even though the Square App said the payments were accepted, they never actually registered on the phone and just disappeared. I'm out a lot of money.

Message 4 of 4