x
Unanswered Questions

I am working on my second weebly site. The first one used anchor links on the gallery page and all is well. I started with the wags and tails template. For the ...

Level 1
Posted 11-30-2021 in Weebly Themes
0 Replies

Hello there.I'm looking for such solution on weebly for a while and still cannot find a definitive answer. Please, point me to the correct post because the sear...

Level 1
Posted 11-29-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

How do I increase the number of drop-down menus on my website? The limited number available of currently drop-down menus are going too deep, making navigation v...

Level 1
Posted 11-29-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Is there some type of Chat Room/Discussion Room that can be used? I would like to have a password protected area where members can post questions and other memb...

Level 1
Posted 11-29-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hello, the email for supportweebly-dev-support@squareup.com is no longer working.I also went to the "Contact us" section in weebly as a normal user and filed a ...

Level 1
Posted 11-29-2021 in Weebly App Development
0 Replies

Hey there,I would like to know if it is possible to upload Marmoset viewer files to my Page.There is a tutorial on their site how to set up the file but I have ...

Level 1
Posted 11-29-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I read some of the other posts about the SSL error message (https://community.weebly.com/t5/eCommerce/SSL-ERROR-MESSAGE/m-p/189027#M14014) but unpublishing / re...

Level 1
Posted 11-28-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Our nonprofit bought the domain from GoDaddy, the domain is currently hosted by HostGator and we have a Pro Site on Weebly. Can I transfer the domain to Weebly ...

Level 1
Posted 11-27-2021 in Weebly Guidelines
0 Replies

Just setting up a site, and while the catalog of items and categories is going to work great for me, I'm struggling with setting up shipping.For some items I us...

Level 1
Posted 11-27-2021 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

Hi, i hope someone can help because I'm getting desperate after trying a million things!I designed my website in the Cento theme, everythings fine except for th...

Level 1
Posted 11-27-2021 in Weebly Themes
0 Replies

HELP! I would try to contact weebly directly but the contact us button doesn't even work on the help page!I purchased a domain name on thanksgiving (and have th...

Level 1
Posted 11-27-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Hi there,I have a question for you guys.My website is a one page website without any pages shown in the navigation bar. Although I would like to keep the naviga...

Level 1
Posted 11-27-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hello, I recently bought the 1-year business plan. Paid in full. And then I went to get my free .com domain and didn't get it.What should I do? I like the norma...

Level 1
Posted 11-26-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Does weebly have plugin for FB conversion API as we know that FB pixel is going away in 2022? Does Anyone know how to install the FB Conversion API to weebly?

Level 1
Posted 11-26-2021 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

mY PUBLISHED SITE DISPLAYS A BLURRY IMAGE THAT I DID NOT CHOOSE. IN THE BUILDER MY BACKGROUND IS FLAT GRAY, NO IMAGE HOW DO I REMOVE THE EXISTING ONE OR ADD MY ...

Level 1
Posted 11-26-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

My website colours are browns, greens etc. I have just turned on the 'on sale' and 'only a few left' banners for products but they are bright red which looks ho...

Level 1
Posted 11-26-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hi,My Google Workspace account has been suspended automatically and when I'm trying to renew/reactivate the same through weebly, my bank debit card is not being...

Level 1
Posted 11-26-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hi WeeblyI have another post relating to this and have raised a ticket for this but really needs resolving asap!After removing the 'Rest of the World' profile i...

Level 1
Posted 11-25-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

Good afternoon, more than 48 hours ago I connected my e-commerce site EXQUISITO SELECTION on weebly. The site seems to be correctly connected to my 3rd level do...

Level 1
Posted 11-25-2021 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

On the Birdseye theme, how do you change the font size of elements in the blog sidebar (specifically, the BLOG ARCHIVES element). I tried changing the font size...

Level 1
Posted 11-24-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies