x
Unanswered Questions

I need to add a link to text on a contact form so that the entire url is not visible, just the link.Is this possible?Thanks,Manny Roman

Level 1
Posted 11-08-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I've reached out to Weebly on two separate occasions and have yet to receive a response from them.On the Upgrades page (https://www.weebly.com/checkout/plans?si...

Level 1
Posted 11-08-2021 in Weebly Guidelines
0 Replies

Hey!I have been paid costumer for years, but can not find a way to get in contact with support.If anyone know how, please support me.My problem is the SSL conig...

Level 1
Posted 11-08-2021 in Weebly Guidelines
0 Replies

I'm an Artist! new to Weebly, and before I jump into it, my website deals mainly with Photos of artworks, and I would like to see the type of Changeable Photo v...

Level 1
Posted 11-07-2021 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

Hi there,I am very confused at the moment in how to enable SSL with my domain at Strato.Strato tells me I can't have SSL active when having a hosting connected ...

Level 1
Posted 11-07-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Hi,I'm facing a problem with the "buy now" button on my e-commerce shop.Whil settling my ecommerce, I renamed the "Acheter" button ("buy now" in french) to "déc...

Level 1
Posted 11-06-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

I try to publish and I get Oops. There was an error publishing your website. Please try again.Trying again only reproduces the unhelpful error message. What giv...

Level 1
Posted 11-05-2021 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

Hello,I need my picture to stretch from end of the screen to the other; as is the case with themes like "Typo Designs - Cento 2". I've tried several themes that...

Level 1
Posted 11-05-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I am trying to use the weebly REST api in order to get sale data from my site using a python script, but I can't seem to generate the platform api token correct...

Level 1
Posted 11-04-2021 in Weebly APIs & Auth
0 Replies

I set up a google workspace but it doesn't have a link on the Weeby Dashboard. Everything says I need to use the dashboard to add additional users. Any ideas?

Level 1
Posted 11-04-2021 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

How do I remove the navigation bar?I've seen people say to go pages, header and then paste this in there<style> #header-wrap { display:none; } </style>but when...

Level 1
Posted 11-02-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I want to build a react page in weebly, how do I go about it? I do not see a editor to put all my javascript code.Where I am1) Created a react app usingnpx crea...

Level 1
Posted 11-02-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I followed Godaddy instructions and changed my DNS records. If I type in "mariedelavega.com," it correctly goes to my website, but it shows as "mariedelavega.we...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

I have added a link to a whatsapp group , i wanted the "here" to be the link. However , the entire link shows up. How can i hide the characters after ":"Example...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hi There,I'm just needing to change my subscription from Business Plan to Personal Plan.I don't need to sell anything anymore.How do I make this change?It does ...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I mean, down to zero??!! I have searched everywhere and used my google analytics and I can't figure it out. Just thought I'd see if I'm alone in this weird twil...

Level 5
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

Hi guys,My client wants to have a search bar which spans across the top of the homepage. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add this. It doesn't look like t...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly Themes
0 Replies

I had connected to one of my domain by paying 2 yr fees . the old domain expired and i got a new domain . i want to replace that old domain with my new but it i...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

HelloI'm not a web expert so could do with help in how to find the welcome bar to edit it. I managed to put one on but when I go to edit my site I can't find th...

Level 1
Posted 11-01-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

How do I remove the log in tab on my website? I've tried following some of the instructions on the forum but none of them are working.My website ishttp://www.we...

Level 1
Posted 10-31-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies