x
Unanswered Questions

HiI am working on this health related website from few months. The problem I am facing from few days is that some of its old pages which were indexed first were...

Level 1
Posted 10-28-2021 in Weebly SEO
0 Replies

I've deleted a page called "about us" many days ago, It isn't empty, and there is multiple pages i've deleted called "about us" but i believe they'er empty, so ...

Level 1
Posted 10-28-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Dear Team,I need your help urgently.I tried moving our domain "www.ot-freediving.com" to Strato. For this I opened the "Registrar lock" to get the "Auth-Code". ...

Level 1
Posted 10-27-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

您好我要申請退費,謝謝網址:https://www.weebly.com/app/home/users/139502277/sites/816188332438949193/dashboard

Level 1
Posted 10-27-2021 in Weebly Growth
0 Replies

I have GoDaddy change my DNS records a couple of weeks ago per Weebly's directions, but I can't pull it up in Weebly for editing. My site is simply http, not ht...

Level 3
0 Replies

I can't edit my siteto perform maintance.

Level 1
Posted 10-27-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I unsubscribed from my plan for my website however I'm unsure if this canceled my plan. But I would like to cancel my plan, I've decided against the website. I ...

Level 1
0 Replies

HI there,I'm trying to update some pages on my website but I'm having issues doing so. When I click on Pages at the top, I get a pop-up window with all the page...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hello,I've been trying to find the account that has access to nizhonipropertiesllc.com because I've developed a new site but I can't edit the dns info on google...

Level 1
0 Replies

When adding a 6th category to my site www.windyhillvegetableandchickenranch.com. it appears that the category was added, but will not publish to the website. An...

Level 1
0 Replies

How can I see the undeliverable email addresses, so I can delete them?

Level 1
Posted 10-26-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Can't find this feature, would be great if it's possible. Perhaps not after every publish, but even a weekly or daily summary. "Page ___ edited.""Page ___ delet...

Level 1
Posted 10-26-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hi, it looks like I have paid twice for the same site renewal, but as yet I have not heard anything back from customer services?Would be grateful for anyone's h...

Level 1
Posted 10-25-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hallo,could you please tell me how can I reinsert the attendees who are in state "deleted subscription".I need to reinsert these attendees in "Subscrpted".thank...

Level 1
Posted 10-23-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

We have a business selling goods from our farm. Pick up only from our checkout. Most of our customers are reapeat customers and weekly. Our customers cant seem ...

Level 1
Posted 10-22-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to customize the font color of the url links in a search result? For example, in the screenshot below from a search result on gamesandrings...

Level 1
Posted 10-22-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I've heard that it's not a good idea to keep a lot of unused apps that I'm not using linked to my website, because it can be a security risk. I can see a couple...

Level 1
Posted 10-22-2021 in Weebly App Center
0 Replies

I have started a new website for a client. When I selected the "connect Square" button it immediately says "connected" under the checkout tab. However, I put in...

Level 1
Posted 10-21-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I have it turned on in notifications and my customer receives notification but I don't know there is an order there. Can you advise where I set this up please?C...

Level 3
Posted 10-19-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies