x
Unanswered Questions

I didnt realize that I needed to have a upgraded version to use a custom domain. How do I get a refund?

Level 1
Posted 8 hours ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Dears,I have a problem with my site.I have malware on some of the pages on my site. That's what Google Search Console calls me.How do I remove it because it's c...

Level 2
Posted 14 hours ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

IDears,I have a problem with my site.I have malware on some of the pages on my site. That's what Google Search Console calls me.How do I remove it because it's ...

Level 2
Posted 14 hours ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Dear,I have a problem with my site.I have malware on some of the pages on my site. That's what Google Search Console calls me.How do I remove it because it's ca...

Level 2
Posted 15 hours ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Website has been well established but failed to publish because weebly request me response verication code throung cell phone. Having got verfication code and r...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I was told by a site visitor that the facebook like button didn't work for them.So I tried to like one of my posts, and it came up with a grey error box.How do ...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I bought a 1 year plan for 30 dollars with Weebly and I still have the footer banner with the Weebly trademark, how can I remove it? Do I have to pay again?

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi, I am trying to edit and publish a website with a domain that we've paid for with a renewal date of 31st of January 2024.When going into the edit area it sta...

Level 1
Posted Tuesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

My Professional site is coming due soon. Will I lose my free sites if I have to drop my Professional site?

Level 3
Posted Tuesday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I have two free sites and one Professional site currently. My Professional site is coming due pretty soon and I may not have the money to continue it.My questio...

Level 3
Posted Tuesday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Are You Looking For a Best Mobile. Whatmobile Will Help You To Find mobiles with all specification. Latest Mobile Prices in Pakistan.

Level 1
Posted Tuesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Is there a way to connect Tableau via the connected apps? If I just embed the code, it asks for sign in. In order to make Weebly a trusted connection, it is via...

Level 1
Posted Monday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Impossibrew Beer is huge change in Beer industry and everyone can use it specially teenagers. It's history and creativity that drives extraordinary brewing jour...

Level 1
Posted Monday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

wondering whether submitting your SEO agency in london website for submission will impact its SEO ranking, let us ease your concerns and ignite your excitement....

Level 1
Posted Sunday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hi there. Just submitting that Weebly should include more country currencies for seller sites. I'm from Zambia and I could not set my currency option for my pro...

Beta Member
Posted a week ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Helloa year ago I cancelled my domain Melissabenitez.com as I won’t be using it anymore and yesterday I got charged for ithow can I get a refund please

Level 1
Posted a week ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Having ongoing issues with emailing csv order reports out of Weebly. The last 2 times had to get an agent to email them to the same address they are supposed to...

Level 3
Posted a week ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I have the basic Promote plan which has a limit of 500 customers per email, which is fine for what I do. However, I'm running into problems with choosing the re...

Level 3
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

Hi I uploaded a new story a week ago and it still is not showing. I have tried re-editing and saving. Have contacted help by email and still no progress.

Level 3
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

The Hosting Company Vivanet has no longer weebly (only Adelo) and i have to change my Hostong Company. I ve got the same domain and a the company Webland has al...

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies