x
Unanswered Questions

oluşturmuş olduğum web sitemi yayınlıyamıyorum gsm telefon giriyorum kabul etmiyor

Level 1
Posted 15 hours ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi, I am unable to renew or extend my G-suite which is connected to my website www.goswamiandgoswami.com. It is a weebly-powered website but when I am going to ...

Level 1
Posted 16 hours ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I've been trying to publish my website and it keeps asking me to verify my account. When I click verify it ask me for my phone number and that it will send a ve...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Why can I not select both shipping and pickup options under Fulfillment when I create an item.When I select both I get this message."You are in beta experience ...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi all,I have been building a small website for my hobbyist woodworking – freedomwoodcrafting.com. My issue is, I've been using dark mode and there are some fon...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hello humans of WeeblyI'd like to suggest a few design additions to make viewing the website better for accessibility, especially for those with visual impairme...

Level 1
0 Replies

I very desperately would like to delete my site that I created in secondary school, but my school email that I used for my Weebly account got deleted and someho...

Level 3
Posted Sunday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I have successfully integrated my square account with Weebly, but I can’t get the Weebly app on either device to open. Says my login is not correct. I am panick...

Level 3
Posted Sunday in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

hello ! i've been trying to verify my account with a phone number but i don't receive a verification code. what's an alternative way to verify my acc? thank you...

Level 1
Posted Saturday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

If I embed an Excel doc in a web page, I get reports that the embedded doc does not show up on some iPhones or iPads. Any ideas as to how to get the Apple stuff...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi there. Super confused here.I've recently transferred my domain from Weebly to Google domains in order to set up a custom email address. I followed all the st...

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

There is no resize button in my Weebly website when I click on Edit Image. Help!-Peter

Level 1
0 Replies

My site takes credit cards, but customer needs me to send an invoice so the main office will send a check.HOW????

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

I’m a part time web designer and have had a weebly account since 2012. So I have been using the platform for 10 years for my own business. I also have a number ...

Level 2
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I need to use DKIM authenticate emails, the tutorials of Google Admin ask for updating the DNS records. I bought the domain name from Weebly, but I can't find t...

Level 2
0 Replies

I set up my website today. When I view it on Android phone or Windows computer, the prices are shown with the prefix CADHowever when viewed from an iPhone, ther...

Level 2
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

ie. restart the website and regain the content from where it was when the website expired?

Level 1
0 Replies

I want some suggestions about the development of my business. I have a website about research chemicals. I want to grow my business online which tips shall I us...

Level 1
0 Replies

I have been unable to log into the website. I need to add some emails for new employess and can't get in. Get this error: "An error has occurred. Please try aga...

Level 1
0 Replies

To add the tag/product posts on Pinterest they are called Rich Pins and require your website to have specified metadata tagging of the products in your shopQues...

Level 3
0 Replies