x
Unanswered Questions

My customer is having problems submitting her order. When she presses submit it says that it is an invalid card. I tried it on my computer and it did the same b...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

My website appears cancelled by Weebly, 404 showing?

Level 2
Posted yesterday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Why can't i 301 redirect a pdf file to a URL.ExampleI want to 301 redirect www.mysite.com/uploads.pdf to www.mysite.comDo you know the reason why it wont work?

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I have been trying for several months to figure out how to add 3-4 more email addresses / google workspace accounts to the one free one that I get with my Weebl...

Level 1
Posted Thursday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

When I get to the checkout, the shopping cart has 2 items instead of one. Not sure how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated

Level 1
0 Replies

I am relatively new to website development, but Weebly made it fairly easy to put one together. Recently, I developed a Weebly website for a friend, with the We...

Level 2
Posted Thursday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello,Ive been using Weebly for years now, and tommorow i need to show the staff the website with an presentation. I was adding the final changes and suddenly b...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hi there!My site needs to be faster. My webpage audit using both Lighthouse and PageSpeed Insights showed abysmal performance.There are a number of issues relat...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Not exactly reporting but, customer accounts that we can also integrate into weebly?

Level 3
Posted Tuesday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Weebly are you going to get with the times and allow us to set up Analytics 4 or will be forced to sunset Weebly?

Level 1
Posted Monday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

What is a temporary landing page and how do I get my website to publish!? I've selected Publish & everything seems fine, then I try to visit the site and get a ...

Level 1
Posted Monday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I was wondering if the upgrade to business pro was worth it. Has anyone been there and reverted to business? Also two questions in one!! Are you able to see wha...

Level 2
Posted Sunday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hey there!I need to improve the speed of my website. The performance of my webpages was abysmal using both Lighthouse and PageSpeed Insights.Javascript issues i...

Level 1
Posted a week ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello,I have added the favicon.png into the website's assets and input the corresponding html code for the favicon within the <head> for all header types:<link ...

Level 3
Posted a week ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

According to Google's speed testing tool, I need to remove render-blocking resources from my site pages in order to increase page speed (especially for mobile)....

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me with this.When building my website the seo tool is saying on several pages - "Make sure your titles are the right length." Und...

Level 1
0 Replies

Should my Pro plan provide for a custom footer? It is not in the Editor.

Level 3
0 Replies

Why am I being charged for my site? Until now its always been free.

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I've had a weebly account/website for years. I recently added a site to it and had access to the weebly editor. I deleted it because I was unhappy with how I ha...

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

Is there a thermometer app to track donations?

Level 1
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies