x
Admin

Appointments Data Migration, Help us Test!

Hey all, we have a new feature we're working on, but really need your help in getting this one off the ground.

The Appointments team is launching a tool that will streamline the data import process for the majority of appointments to reduce switching costs for sellers migrating from competitor products to Square Appointments.

😂 TLDR: Have you moved from a different service to Square Appointments and want or want to bring all your historical data and appointments with you?

Awesome, this is what we need.

We're looking to uncover some information about how this tool will or would have helped you, as well as test to make sure all is working as intended.

If you have information in a different service, Mindbody as an example, and would like to move that appointment information to Square, we'd like to set up some time to walk through this import with you and get your feedback. 

To get involved there are two steps:

• Please reply to this thread that you are interested
  • Please join this group for more information in our Beta Community (accounts that have no joined this group will not be able to participate, as we'll be scheduling interviews and walkthroughs directly in our Beta Community)

Thank you so much for your helping getting this tool off the ground!
kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Beta Member

I am interested

Message 2 of 20
Beta Member

I am in a perfect position to transfer my appts from acuity!

Message 3 of 20
Beta Member

I am interested - I have Salon Iris, most software companies want about $1000 to move 2 to 3 years of historical data

Message 4 of 20

I am interested. I work with several different restaurants and businesses that have trouble with using square and other systems. 

Message 5 of 20
Beta Member

Very interested. Currently using acuity. Would like to use square

Message 6 of 20
Beta Member

Interested in migrating from acuity

Message 7 of 20
Beta Member

I am interested in participating.  I have been thinking of switching but transferring data was holding me back.

Message 8 of 20
Beta Member

I am in this exact place right now. switching from booker for 7 years to square.

Message 9 of 20

would love you guys could add a wait list as a feature. 

Message 10 of 20

We are trying to do this from Vagaro! Is it ready to be used?

Message 11 of 20
Beta Member

Square has been ready for a long time - the question to ask is: What features are you willing to sacrifice? Square appointments is not as full-featured as most of the other dedicated ones out there.

Message 12 of 20
Beta Member

This is exactly the issue I’ve been dealing with. I use EnvisionCloud booking

Message 13 of 20
Beta Member

I would love to know if Square could import my customer data from SalonBiz. If so I would jump in with both feet with Square appointments. 

Message 14 of 20
Admin

@LusterSalon

We'd be willing to take a look at it. Did you have a chance to join our Beta Community group linked above in the post? If so, I'll get you approved and we can see if we can work with the data.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 15 of 20
Beta Member

Thanks! Just requested to join. 

Message 16 of 20
Super Seller

As a spa consultant who now does this for spa professionals because it’s such a nightmare and time consuming task I would love to see a CSV upload solution similar to the items upload.

This would speed up the process and get my professionals selling so much faster!

Message 17 of 20
Super Seller

Additionally, I convert a lot of spas from Vegaro because of price. So I can provide you a copy of what the export tool looks like if that helps with launching this option

Message 18 of 20
Beta Member

I am interested

Message 19 of 20
Beta Member

Interested! 

Message 20 of 20