x
Super Seller

Printing//Handouts//Business Cards

Recently I've noticed recently an uptick in walk-ins coming in for business cards and price lists.  When the shutdown happened I stopped purchasing those things and now that they are twice the price I really don't want to spend the money.  I have QR codes for price lists and a Popl thing for business cards.  People don't seem to like them.  

My question is should I go back to paper?  What is everyone else doing? Are you still using paper cards/price lists? 

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

I just do both. I personally like the QR codes, and I like having one on my business card. I think it’s still a pretty even split between what people like and use, so until i really see a bigger shift, I’ll just try and keep everyone happy. Lol.

Message 2 of 6

People still like tangible things. I have business cards, but not a separate price list. I direct everyone to the website for a full list of services and prices. I change things up so much that a paper brochure doesn’t work for me. 

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Yeah I really don’t even like to promote a price list, because the prices can vary so much depending on the service, and if I do put a price, I always put “and up” or “+” just to establish a minimum.
I do like to do the business cards w/QR that will direct everyone into a consultation form which will collect their contact info and place them into the appropriate pipeline.

Instead of a paper brochure, I like to create a monthly promotional flier on Canva, and draw attention that way because it’s easy to just print them same day and also use it for social media, 

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

Those are all great ideas.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Thanks Doran! 😊

Message 6 of 6