x

Label printing

Could someone please explain why I am unable to print barcode labels from my system. I have been told by the Helpdesk it is because I am in Spain !!!!!

if that is true then someone from the Square marketing department needs to understand that the printing of barcode labels is a MUST for any POS that is intended for use in most retail outlets (across the world)

I am happy to discuss this with anyone at Square other than the “Helpdesk” - because to be honest every time I contact them i receive different answers to my queries/problems.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @ChristianWatts , I am so sorry you are having issues printing your barcode labels and keep getting different answers from support. I would like to confirm a couple of things so we can get to the bottom of this. What type of labels are you using? Are you subscribed to Retail Plus correct? Is there any error message that occurs when you try and print, if you can provide that it would be helpful. I will be keeping an eye out for your response. Thank you for hanging in there while we get this figured out! 

Message 2 of 7

Hi Mayap.

Quite simply the option to print labels does not exist on my dashboard.

Message 3 of 7

I am sorry about all the confusion, I am confirming to see if Barcode Label Printing is available in Spain, and will reach out as soon as I have confirmation. Thank you for all your patience @ChristianWatts !

Message 4 of 7

Thanks for your patience @ChristianWatts I did get confirmation that label printing is not currently available in Spanish. Our Product Team is working to bring this feature to this area. I don't have an exact ETA I can provide you. I am so sorry for any confusion and inconvenience this has caused! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 5 of 7

Hi Mayap, thank you for your reply. 
what an absolute joke !!!!!!!

I am one unhappy square client.

please give me the email address of the CEO of Square. I am sure that he would be interested to

know that his company have launched a product in Spain that is not fit for purpose.

I look forward to your reply.

Message 6 of 7

Thank you for your patience I received confirmation that the print label is not available in Spanish at the moment. Our Product Support is working to bring these features to this area. I don't have an exact ETA I can give you. I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Message 7 of 7