x

Place to list businesses and share our products

Can't find a group on here to share our business pages a d products with one another.   Should we start one?

Chelle Ellard
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @MIYODO! Helen here from the Community team - thank you for this great suggestion. In the Retail and eCommerce Group we have just started a thread you might like to follow: Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! 🙌 That thread is for anyone who make and/or sells hand-crafted goods but we may have more threads for other types of businesses in future. If you haven't joined a group yet, check out all of the available Seller Groups here.

Can you tell me a bit more about your business and what information you'd like to share about your business? E.g. website/social media links/more? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

My business sells luxury clothing and accessories. Based in NC https://shopmaurshellc.square.site/

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Thanks for sharing your site @ravenmaurshellc - it looks great! I hope you can join the Retail and eCommerce group to connect with other retail sellers! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5

Hi Helen and sellers! My name is Alex, I am a single mom trying to turn my hobby into a small business. I make custom resin products including dog tags, jars, tables, clocks and more! Check out my site littleresinshoppe.com and grab a tag for your furry friend or a gift for a loved one! 🐾❤️

Message 5 of 5