x

Tax exempt customer online

I am desperately working to come up with a solution so that my tax exempt customers can check out on my weebly website along with public customers. 

I thought about duplicating the website and making members groups to control who can use that website. But with that being said, we have about 12,000 items to duplicate and add new SKUs if that was the case. The next problem with that would be how to handle inventory without spitting the inventory between the two websites. We really need a fix for this option soon. I hate to say it but I am looking to go elsewhere if we can find a fix after 4 yrs with square and weebly. 

Currently, I am sending invoices to individual customers but this is way to time consuming. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @jackmastercraft

I can tell you with confidence that this is something that our teams are working to implement soon. I don't have any dates or updates but can tell you that it is on their roadmap and they are investigating how to accomplish this. Thank you for taking the time to share your interest. However, I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2