x

Website creation is still not available for certain regions.

How long should I expect for your community to allow website creation in all over the world, and if not so, how long would it take for it to arrive in India. Im eager to use the simplicity and resources provided by your community.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey there @angadpathak!

While Square is swiftly moving to take the world by storm with it's incredible POS and eCommerce tools and to be able to provide them to as many people worldwide as is possible, I don't believe there is currently any time scales or publicly available list displaying plans for when these tools will be available in particular countries, I'm aware of the France and Spain launches recently and would expect Square to likely continue expanding throughout Europe with their recent moves. While I can't confirm this is something Square look to do, I would advise you to keep an eye out on Square's Seller Community and Square blogs and social media to be the first to hear about future expansions and updates!

Hope this could help, if it did, please mark it as the best answer in order to help others in the future!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 2