x

how my customers will benefit from the reduction of my products

if I understood correctly....example if I make a $5 subscription and a month later it's $2 then my old subscribers will not pay $2 but $5

how are they going to take advantage of this reduction?

77 Vues
Message 1 sur 2
Signaler un contenu inapproprié
1 Réponse
Admin

Hi @havre 👋 welcome to the Seller Community! 

Once you create a recurring subscription the price will remain the same as what you initially set it to. 

It's not currently possible to start at $5 and then switch to $2 later - you would need to create two subscriptions to achieve that.

I will list below what is currently editable in an active subscription: 

• Customer details: Click Edit profile to make changes to the customer information, and click Save when done.
  • Subscription note: Click the note to edit.
  • Subscription details: Change your Billing frequency (weekly, every two weeks or monthly).
  • Item: Click Add an item to select an item to add to the subscription from your Item Library. Click the item you added to edit item options or quantity or click the delete button to remove the item from the subscription. To edit item details (such as variations), click the item name and click Save when done.
  • Discounts: Click Add discount and enter the discount details (name, amount type). Click the delete button to remove the discount.
  • Service charges: If applicable, click Add service charge and enter the details (name, amount type). Click the delete button to remove it.
  • Fulfilment: Click Edit to change the fulfilment type or update the delivery address.
  • Payment details: Change the payment method by selecting one of the other saved payment methods on file or send an invoice by email.

You can learn more about Square Subscriptions here

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
72 Vues
Message 2 sur 2
Signaler un contenu inapproprié