x

Transfers suspended

Hi guys 

so our account got put under review we submitted all info then the account got restored we got our first funds transfer then this afternoon we processed 3x payments then transfers suspended again we called they spoke to accounts it was a glitch they fixed the issue and restored the transfers we then processed some payments then transfers suspended again im so confused 

help anyone 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@Rockster sorry to hear you're still having issues. While we're not able to look into account-specific issues via our community forum, have you since been able to resolve things? If not, the quickest way to get support to look further into it would be to give them a call on 1800 760 137. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hey Rockster,

I’m sorry this has happened to you, on just our third week of trade we have ended the week and realise we are also suspended on all of our takings this week, and as you can imagine we need the payments promptly.
We could not figure out how to release our money on the desktop or mobile website, but since downloading the app, there was a notification that we needed to supply more information.

Maybe check it out. I hope this helps and you’re running smoothly again soon. 

Message 3 of 3