x

Gallery Add Link Drop Down Lists Only 10 Item Pages

I am building a gallery page to display the Paintings we have for sale. I want to link each image in the gallery to the appropriate Item Page so a customer can see the details and place that Painting in the shopping cart to purchase it.

As of August 30th, 2021 the Item Page list provided by the "Add Link" pop-up is limited to ten Item Pages. I currently have 14 items on the site. The Item Library lists all 14 Items. The Online > Items > Site > Items lists all 14 items. The Website > Edit > Item Pages lists all 14 item pages.

So the "Add Link" drop down code must have a bug since it only lists 10 items.

I would think that this is a common feature that any online store would want to use indicating "These are the items we have for sale. Click the image to see the details and order it." Pretty simple stuff.

I would hope that this minor problem would be fixed so that all available item pages are listed. Not just 10. It effects me but also many others.

Please notify me about this if you would.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, to understand how you are including the Gallery, are you adding by +Add Section, Image Gallery?  All 10 of my Image Gallery items are linked to an Item Page.  Have you tried a different browser?  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2