x
Beta Member

Is there a way to edit how the customers check out?

Hello, we are offering pick up and delivery orders through our website.  The default is set to pick ups when ordering and I feel as though it is harder then it should be to find the option to change your order to a delivery order.  Is there a way to make it easier to see (other then adding the modifiers for deliveries and making the default orders shipments) such as not having a default option of pick up/delivery and having the customer select it when they check out.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @TheGoblin,

Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

We used Weebly.

The website url: www.goblinorder.com

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @TheGoblin,

Thanks for being patient. I circled back with our teams and at the moment, the ability to edit the default options at checkout is a feature request.

We definitely see how it could benefit your business model. Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4