x

Transaction limit loophole needed

Improvement to the limitations on transaction amount?

Example:

1 big estimate of 250,000.00 should be allowed with Payment Schedules that are 50,000.00 or less (which is the actual limit).

Please!!@ 😁

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @MillworkProject 👋Thanks for reaching out and bringing your thoughts here to the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

The ability to group large estimates above the current payment threshold remains an outstanding Feature Request. I am more than happy to push your suggestion along to our Product Teams! Should anything change in the future, we can reach back out to you here and let you know.

Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @MillworkProject 👋Thanks for reaching out and bringing your thoughts here to the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

The ability to group large estimates above the current payment threshold remains an outstanding Feature Request. I am more than happy to push your suggestion along to our Product Teams! Should anything change in the future, we can reach back out to you here and let you know.

Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hi Joe,

That would be fantastic, if you do it with payment schedules the limit is not affected whatsoever.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3